1. Open Google Search Console
2. On the navigation menu (≡), tap Add Property
3. Next to Domain, enter your domain without WWW
4. Tap Continue
5. Under Copy the TXT record below into the DNS configuration, tap Copy
6. Sign in to Cosmotown
7. Click on my account
8. Click on Domains on the left
9. Click on the checkbox you want to link to your Google site, Click on Manage Domains and select DNS (Zone File) Record.
10. Under TXT Record, click on Quick add and on TXT Value paste the previously copied TXT record. Leave the Host blank. Click save.
11. Under CNAME Record, click on Quick add and on Host enter “www” and on Points to enter “ghs.googlehosted.com”. Click save.
12. Under A Record, click on Quick add and on Points to enter “18.104.22.168”. Leave the Host blank. Click Save.
13. Open the site you want to link to your Cosmotown domain on google sites.
14. In the top navigation, tap Settings icon (⚙)
15. On the left, tap Custom Domains
16. Click Add, click on Use a domain from a third party and click Next.
17. Enter your subdomain (eg. WWW)
18. Enter your domain
19. Click Next, then Done
*Make sure to publish your site before you exit to enable your custom domain